The Maltese real estate sector has provided a steady record of healthy financial return for property owners. The island has also experienced a considerable influx of foreigners who are acquiring properties on the island for their business requirements or as a home. Our experience in the real estate sector spans across the spectrum, from the negotiation of long-term leases to the structuring of significant real estate deals.
GVZH Advocates can assist with:
- Sales & Purchases of Properties in Malta & Gozo;
- Lease agreements;
- Turnkey and fit-out agreements;
- Implementation of condominium rules;
- Real estate finance;
- Registration or cancellation of privileges and hypothecs over immovable property;
- Divisions of co-owned property;
- Obtaining of necessary acquisition permits;
- Creation of property-owning trusts;
- Property searches with the Public Registry and Land Registry;
- Co-ordination of planning permits with qualified architectural engineers;
- Co-ordination of notarial services;
- Tax structuring.
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your real estate legal requirements, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.