Whilst our Malta intellectual property law interests lie primarily in technology and software related issues, GVZH Advocates offers a full spectrum of IP related services, advising clients on trademark, copyright and patent-related work.This includes filing trade mark and patent applications, prosecution of unlawful competition and infringement actions, as well as a large enforcement and anti-counterfeiting practice, whereby we advise a great number of large multinational firms, and act as their local brand representatives for cross-border protection purposes.
Our IP practice covers the following services:
- Software licensing contracts;
- Software development agreements;
- Transfer of IP rights and internet domain-names;
- IP escrow agreements;
- Handling, processing and assignment of customer databases;
- Registration of trademarks, patents and designs in Malta and within the EU