Financial Services Regulation
Malta’s comprehensive legal framework, favourable tax system and sound regulatory regime have attracted a number of fund management, hedge funds, private equity structures, investment services operators, and retail and captive insurance and reinsurance companies to its shores.
GVZH Advocates boasts a leading financial services practice, retained by various operators in the industry, assisting them with all aspects of the requisite legal and regulatory formalities in connection with establishing their operations in Malta and providing bespoke advice in respect of on-going compliance and operational issues.
Our technical expertise covers the following aspects of the financial services industry:
- Investment services
- Credit and financial institutions;
- Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) & Payment Institutions
- Asset management;
- Collective investment schemes;
- Private equity structures;
- Online Rolling Spot Forex and Derivative Trading Services;
- Investor compensation scheme;
- Insurance, captive insurance and re-insurance;
- Occupational and retirement schemes;
- Exercise of EU passporting rights;
- Tax structuring;
- Listings on the Malta Stock Exchange;
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism;
- Malta Data Protection issues specific to the financial services industry;
- Competition law issues
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your Financial Services Regulation enquiry kindly contact us on email@example.com.