Last call for businesses to benefit from ERDF Grant schemes
You may be eligible for these grants if you intend to:
- Purchase equipment, machinery and plant
- Lease/rent premises during the project
- Carry out construction / upgrades on premises
- Obtain patents and licences
And the above investment is being carried out for any of the following reasons:
To economically exploit ideas by incurring initial investment costs in tangible and intangible assets to implement the business’ growth strategies.
Undertakings get 50% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €300,000
Investments in tangible and intangible assets towards the implementation of the undertaking’s growth strategies (extensions of establishment/ setting up new establishment).
Undertakings get 20-30% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €500,00.
Investments to develop focussed strategies in favour of diversification; a fundamental change, or to innovate and bring to the market significantly improved and advanced products or services to those already offered by the undertaking.
Undertakings get 50% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €200,00.
Additionally here, the wage costs of a Change Manager specifically engaged for the project is also covered.
Iternationalisation efforts to introduce your products/services to new markets or strengthen your international presence eg stands at Fairs.
Undertakings get 50% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €10,000 which comprise:
- Participation fee
- Rental exhibition space/stand
- Setting up of stand
- Air travel
- Branding material
- Shipment of exhibits
SME Consultancy grants
Costs of external consultants to assess and evaluate the operations, processes and systems of your business aimed at rendering it more efficient; and the potential of the enterprise to undertake proposed investments aimed at the potential future business growth and at rendering it more competitive such as drafting of business plans; feasibility studies etc
Undertakings get 80% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €4,000
To develop an e-commerce website and/or mobile application or upgrade an existing website and/or mobile app to enable online payments or booking systems through integration of payment gateway.
Undertakings get 50% of eligible costs reimbursed until a maximum of €5,000.
Eligible sectors include:
- biotech, pharma, ICT/software development, eco innovations, tourism, boutique hotels, health, childcare, artisan/crafts and start-ups proposing products and/or services that can be marketed and distributed internationally and which are typically more advanced than those prevailing in their respective industry in terms of technology, know-how and skill; repair, overhaul or maintenance of pleasure crafts, yachts having less than 100gt, aircraft, engines or equipment incorporated or used in such vessels or aircraft
If you need assistance applying for these grants contact us firstname.lastname@example.org