Corporate & Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
The foundations of GVZH Advocates lie in our corporate and M&A practice, acting predominantly for an international clientele in cross-border transactions, providing timely and down-to-earth advice on all aspects of Maltese corporate structures.
The firm has acted as Maltese counsel for several Fortune 500 companies, advising on international merger and acquisition transactions, tender offers, corporate restructuring, transfers of business, spin-offs and leveraged buy-out transactions, and capital market transactions. The firm is geared to assist buyers, sellers, investors, investment banks, commercial banks, private equity and venture capital funds, institutional lenders, and management groups.
GVZH Advocates offers the following legal corporate services:
- Corporate and tax structuring;
- Incorporation of Maltese Companies and other Commercial Partnerships;
- Re-domiciliation of companies into and out of Malta.
- Corporate finance transactions;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Legal due diligence reports;
- Capital markets;
- Listings of securities on the Malta Stock Exchange;
- Share transfers agreements;
- Pledging of shares;
- Protection of minority interests;
- Joint-venture agreements;
- Share option agreements and share incentive schemes;
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Company searches in public records in Malta;
- Material changes in shareholding of listed companies;
- Corporate governance practices and procedures;
- Research and analysis of technical aspects of corporate matters;
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your corporate and/or mergers & acquisitions legal requirements, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.