Banking & Finance
GVZH Advocates is well-established in the field of banking and finance, dealing with the regulation of banking and financial institutions including electronic money institutions; asset, corporate and project finance transactions; and the registration, preservation and enforcement of security rights.
Our banking and finance practice is geared to offering the following services in relation to finance transactions:
- Registration and establishment of banks and financial institutions
- Establishment of Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) and Payment Service Providers (PSP)
- Excercise of passporting rights within the European Union
- Preparation and review of loan agreements and security agreements;
- Advice on security rights in rem and in personam;
- Registration of security rights;
- Structuring of syndicates and security trust arrangements;
- Providing legal opinions on the validity and enforceability of financial security and any amendments or variations thereto;
- Conducting searches in public records in Malta;
- Assignment or novation of security;
- Debt restructuring;
- Preservation and enforcement of security rights;
- Tax structuring.
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your banking and finance legal requirements kindly contact us on email@example.com.