Banking & Finance
GVZH Advocates is well-established in the field of banking and finance; asset, corporate and project finance transactions; and the registration, preservation and enforcement of security rights.
Our banking and finance practice is geared to offering the following services in relation to finance transactions:
- Preparation and review of loan agreements and security agreements;
- Advice on security rights in rem and in personam;
- Registration of security rights;
- Structuring of syndicates and security trust arrangements;
- Providing legal opinions on the validity and enforceability of financial security and any amendments or variations thereto;
- Issuance of guarantees;
- Conducting a legal due diligence on the borrowers and/or the guarantors;
- Assignment or novation of security;
- Debt restructuring;
- Perfection, preservation and enforcement of security rights;
- Tax structuring.
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your banking and finance legal requirements kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.