Litigation & Arbitration
GVZH Advocates has a solid litigation and arbitration practice dealing primarily with material commercial issues having an international dimension. Our litigation practice has been entrusted with some high-profile litigation matters before the Maltese Courts, the Malta Arbitration Centre and also in reaching amicable out-of-court settlements.
Our litigation practice provides the following services:
- Assertion of non-monetary claims;
- Admiralty law issues and arrest of vessels;
- Arrest of aircraft;
- Corporate deadlock and unfair prejudice;
- Court winding-up of companies;
- Enforcement of foreign judgements and arbitration awards;
- Division of estates;
- Debt collection;
- European Payment Orders (EPOs)
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your litigation requirements, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.