Location: Roma Convention Center La Nuvola Viale Asia 00144 Roma RM, Italy
The 2018 IBA Annual Conference will be held in the elegant backdrop of Rome. This event will bring together delegates from all over the world for one of the largest and most prestigious event for international lawyers, providing an abundance of business and networking opportunities.
Some TOPICS Discussed will INCLUDE:
- Financial claims against trusts
- Hot topics in shipping
- Managing legal and compliance risk in running one’s practice: what key risks are keeping you awake at night and the tips for managing them and the associated regulatory issues
- Initial coin offerings (ICOs) – technology meets finance
- Taxation of the digital economy
- The tech revolution – a threat to the core values of civil society and of the legal profession?
- Rule of law issues
- Addressing national and public interests: are antitrust, trade and foreign investment rules the way to go?
- Antitrust in shipping
- Mobility compliance management: how to get the message across
- Privileged and confidential: cross-border differences in the protection of confidential information
- Employees‘ representation at the workplace and discrimination
Why attend the IBA Annual Conference 2018?
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession.
Should you wish to meet us there, do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.