Location: Hotel Eurostar Grand Marina
GVZH Advocates is to attend the 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector conference presented by the International Bar Association (IBA) Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee
Following the success of the previous event, the conference will once again bring together leading professionals to debate the hottest issues in M&A in the technology sector.
- Recent developments in technology M&A in Europe
- Securing the seller’s liabilities in technology M&A
- Impact of shareholders’ agreements in the sale of a technology company
- Antitrust aspects of technology M&A
- Carve-outs in technology M&A transactions, technology transition and license agreements
- Structuring a technology M&A deal
- Technology and public M&A (takeovers and IPOs)
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession.
Should you wish to meet us there, do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.