Location: The Westin Paris Vendome Hotel, Paris, France
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Committee, topics will include:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- The edge of tomorrow – allocating risk between signing and closing in European M&A deals
- Earn-outs – piece of cake or recipe for disaster?
- Data protection in the data room – what, when, to whom?
- From foe to friend – selling to a (direct) competitor – best practice and considerations
- Belt and suspenders – how to run a dual track transaction in Europe
- America first in M&A? – a comparison of the US, Japanese and European approach to certain deal terms
- General counsel forum – international M&A viewed from the general counsel office