Location: The Westin Paris
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
Following the success of last year’s event, this conference is a must attend for all European and international lawyers, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business involved in European M&A.
Topics will include:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- European share for share deals
- Thanks, but no thanks – foreign investment control in Europe with a focus on Chinese inbound investments
- M&A in the banking industry
- Same same, but different – “universal” legal concepts in cross-border transactions
- Disclosure regimes in European M&A
- The ‘known unknown’ 2.0: loss of profits, direct, indirect and consequential damages in European M&A deals
GVZH Advocates will be attending this event. If you would like to meet us there, please contact us here.