GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust and corporate services.
The firm is looking to recruit a Tax Lawyer to join our Tax Advisory team, providing tax advice and support to a portfolio of local and international clients.
The firm will provide an exciting career paths to the right candidate, with personal and professional development through challenging projects and training focusing on delivering top-end advise to a discerning portfolio of corporate and private clients.
As part of the firm’s Tax Advisory practice, the selected candidate will provide advice on:
- European and Maltese direct and indirect tax laws, regulations and practice together with restructuring and corporate matters; and
- cross-border tax considerations for individuals taking up domicile or residence in Malta.
The candidate should possess:
- a degree level in law, and additional qualifications in tax law would be considered an asset;
- experience in a corporate environment in the field of interpreting and advising on European and Maltese tax legislation;
- Fluency in Maltese and English; and
- an ambition to develop and grow within the firm’s tax advisory unit.
Interested candidates should forward a letter of application, a detailed Curriculum Vitae (including references) and a recent passport photograph to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.