GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust & corporate and other administrative services. As part of its growth and development, GVZH Trustees Ltd is currently looking to expand its Corporate Services Unit and requires the services of an Office Administrator.
- General administrative assistance to the Corporate and Accounting teams as well as all Heads of Departments
- Assisting with follow ups, liaising with various banks and authorities in Malta, organization of apostilles and certifications, and liaison with third party service providers
- Preparation of submission packs and couriers
- Issuing of cheques, preparation of invoices and effecting online banking transfers
- Assisting al Heads of Department with entering information on the company’s time-sheets system and any other requirements
- Opening and distribution of company mail
- Updating inter-company databases and the online filing system
- Co-ordinating boardroom bookings, setting up for meetings and clearing post-meeting
- Ordering of stationery and utilities, monitoring stock levels, liaising with suppliers and co-ordinating deliveries, including storing of such items
The role calls for highly organized, efficient, smart, confident and commercially minded persons, having the ability to work under pressure and independently. While experience in a similar post would be regarded as an asset, applicants willing to learn and having a “can do” approach are encouraged to apply as in-depth on-the-job training would be provided to the right candidates.
Interested candidates possessing these qualities should forward a letter of application, a Curriculum Vitae (including references) and a recent passport photograph to email@example.com. An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the right candidate. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
#workwithgvzh #maltacareeropportunities #jobopportunitiesinmalta #jobsinmalta #maltaincorporation