If you are a curious, ambitious and driven law student looking to get on-the-job training within a top-tier law firm, we are interested to hear from you!
GVZH Advocates is a corporate and commercial firm handling a wide of legal and regulatory issues for a sophisticated client base, both local and international. Trainees will be involved in research jobs and live projects, forming part of a team in assisting more senior lawyers in a variety of transactional and litigation matters, enabling you to gain valuable experience in real life situations, and preparing you for life as a qualified lawyer. The firm has attractive terms, providing paid traineeships and full support with your studies, through knowledge-sharing and flexibility, enabling you to work around your lectures and exams.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviewing of documents
- Compliance matters
- Other legal tasks as assigned to you
Skills & Qualifications
- Law Student
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
Applications should be sent to HR on firstname.lastname@example.org and should include:
- A cover letter outlining your ambitions and areas of interest;
- A detailed curriculum vitae; and
- A transcript of your results to date from the University of Malta
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.