GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust & corporate and other administrative services. The firm is currently looking to recruit an Accountant, who will be responsible for dealing with the firm’s financial, accounting and administrative requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inputting sales and purchase invoices
- Chasing of debtors and payment of creditors
- Bank reconciliations & ancillary duties
- Completing VAT Returns
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Minimum A’Level standard in Accounts or similar. Candidates in their early stages of ACCA will be preferred.
- Ideally 1 year work experience in a similar position.
- Effective communication skills in English and Maltese.
- The selected candidate will be highly organised, have strong IT skills and the ability to prioritise work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
If you are smart, energetic and motivated and are seeking a fulfilling career in a driven and fast-moving environment, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Interested candidates should forward a letter of application, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae here. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the right candidate.