As an IT Support Officer, your duties will include:
- Configuration of Windows applications;
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Server maintenance;
- General desktop support.
The ideal person should have:
- Minimum of one-year experience in IT support;
- Basic understanding of WLAN technology and network systems;
- Knowledge of virtualisation and virtual infrastructure principles (VMware & Hyper-V);
- Knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP Networking;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows OS, Exchange Servicer and Office Applications and office 365;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- High attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency;
- Basic knowledge of hardware components and desktop equipment.
Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to Cisco CCNA and/or Microsoft certifications will be given preference.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and should include:
- a cover letter;
- a detailed curriculum vitae; and
- a recent passport-type photograph.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.