Ref: GVZH 19/07
We are looking to recruit an HR & Office Manager to support our growing legal staff and to ensure the smooth running of its administration.
- Screening and shortlisting potential candidates
- Setting up and conducting interviews, and terminations
- Identifying training and development needs for the new recruits and implementing such sessions accordingly
- Drafting employment contracts, addendums to agreements and other policies and procedures
- Organising staff events and conferences and leadership initiatives
- Project Management for office movements/developments
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Assisting the Managing Partner with ongoing projects
- Assisting with online and offline marketing and business development
- Organising office Maintenance
- Managing office supply stock
- Supporting and administering Staff
- Co-ordinating basic IT troubleshooting and support
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Discreet with sensitive information
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational Skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- At least 3 years’ experience within an office environment
- Previous experience as an HR and/or Office Manager will be considered an asset. Preference will be given to experienced candidates or candidates possessing a relevant university degree.
The role calls for smart, confident and commercially minded persons having the ability to work under pressure and independently. While experience in a similar post would be regarded as an asset, applicants willing to learn and having a “can do” approach are encouraged to apply as in-depth on-the-job training would be provided to the right candidates.
Get in Touch!
If you’re motivated, meticulous and organised and work effectively in teams, please send a letter of application, a detailed Curriculum Vitae (including a recent photograph) to email@example.com.