GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust & corporate and other administrative services.
As part of its growth and development, GVZH Trustees is currently looking to expand its Corporate Services Department and requires the services of Corporate Services Officer / Executive.
- Co-ordination of company formation and re-domiciliation processes as well as handling client company changes and drafting of all documentation
- Review and verification of due diligence documentation and adherence to all compliance requirements
- Manage a portfolio of clients and provide on-going client support
- Handling all requirements post company formation and addressing all statutory filing obligations as is required of a company secretary
- Liaising with banks, authorities in Malta and other third parties on behalf of the corporate clients
- Assist with the opening of bank accounts
- Co-ordination and attendance of client meetings, as well as Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings and keeping of minutes
- Effect bank transfers on behalf of the corporate clients
- Issuance of invoices and follow up on payments and debtors
The role calls for smart, confident and commercially minded persons having the ability to work under pressure and independently. While experience in a similar post would be regarded as an asset, applicants willing to learn and having a “can do” approach are encouraged to apply as in-depth on-the-job training would be provided to the right candidates.