GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust & corporate and other administrative services.
- General administration including office co-ordination, maintaining filing systems and ordering of office stationery
- Assisting the Corporate team with follow ups, liaising with various banks and authorities in Malta, organisation of Apostilles and Certifications, and liaison with third party service providers
- Preparation of submission packs
- Issuing of cheques, preparation of invoices and effecting online banking transfers
- Opening and distribution of company mail
- Updating inter-company databases
- Assisting the Corporate team with any company matters
- Assisting with reception duties when necessary
The role calls for organised, smart, confident and commercially minded persons having the ability to work under pressure and independently. While experience in a similar post would be regarded as an asset, applicants willing to learn and having a “can do” approach are encouraged to apply as in-depth on-the-job training would be provided to the right candidates.
Interested candidates possessing these qualities should forward a letter of application, a Curriculum Vitae (including references) and a recent passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the right candidate. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.