GVZH Advocates is one of Malta’s leading business law firms, composed of top-tier professionals, offering legal, trust & corporate, and other administrative services. The firm is currently looking to recruit an Accountant, who will be responsible for dealing with the firm’s financial, accounting, and administrative requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Inputting sales and purchase invoices
- Chasing of debtors and payment of creditors
- Bank reconciliations & ancillary duties
- Completing VAT Returns
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Minimum A’Level standard in Accounts or similar. Candidates in their early stages of ACCA will be preferred.
- Ideally 1 year work experience in a similar position.
- Effective communication skills in English and Maltese.
- The selected candidate will be highly organised, have strong IT skills and the ability to prioritise work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
If you are smart, energetic and motivated and are seeking a fulfilling career in a driven and fast-moving environment, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Interested candidates should forward a letter of application and a detailed Curriculum Vitae here. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the right candidate.